At TCCI, we hold these values.
- Value – We believe customers deserve value for the money they pay us. We strive to provide superior products and services. Our goal is excellence in design, development, and delivery.
- Partnership – We believe that happy employees and business partners make for better customer experiences. That’s why we offer them above-market compensation for their superior work.
- Contribution – We believe our work should improve the human condition. We strive to make our courses easier to understand, making it easier for people to learn the skills they need to build better things for the world. In addition, during 2015 TCCI contributed more than 18% of its profits to charitable causes.
- Respect – We believe everyone must be treated with respect. In our experience, almost everyone works with good intentions, doing the best they can to create good outcomes for everyone involved in a business relationship. Thus, nobody deserves to be yelled at, demeaned, or otherwise degraded.
- Dignity – We do not discriminate on the basis of race, creed, gender, sexual orientation, gender identification, or age. None of these define who a person is. What matters to us is how a person relates to the business relationship.
- Service – We have learned through experience that people who serve the best, profit the most. If we serve you well, the profits will take care of themselves.
These values have served TCCI well for over 25 years. We expect them to serve us well for decades to come.